:: pAgE oF dA iNnOcEnCe ::

read if u like...leave if u don't!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

im happy but a lil nervous..

derk! mcm la x kala..p kali tk la plg bez! in relationship lok bru luah prasaan..ya bez glak..haha..but u r too good for me dear..i felt so high when u admitted..i feel like da big earth is juz under my feet..since u entered my life..u coloured my blank world (though have been 'conteng' by many ppl)..heeeepiiiiiiiii....gudbye tetttt x nma sbnar! u have ruined my life n made my full of misseries...tq for 'ehem2' dat jz entered my life n wiped-off my misseries left by tettt..gth la! hopes konon..

apa2 pn i feel so hepi wif 'ehem2'..maturity..though c tettt pn muda setahun jak dr 'ehem2'..x nya jauh sgt pn beza..tp no maturity lgsng! yg pnting...aku bahagia! hahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment